Regular Meeting – 7:30pm
- Josh Potosek / Luis Alvarez – State of the County
- Insurance Renewal Proposal (David Bodenstein)
- Resolution for Clean-up
- Reminder – Spring Clean Up (May 19, 20, 21, & 22) 7AM – 6PM
- Reminder – Car Show – Aug. 6th, 2017 and CCFD Breakfast
The Town of Callicoon Town Board will hold a Workshop, on Monday, May 8, 2017, at 6:30PM, at the Town Hall, 19 Legion Street, Jeffersonville, NY. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the Veterans Memorial Project, and anything else that may come before the Board.
Town of Callicoon Residents
May 19, 2017 – May 22, 2017
7:00AM – 6:00PM
All material must be delivered to the Town Garage on Wahl Road. Dumpsters will be designated for:
- Appliances and scrap metal (washers, dryers, stoves, water heaters, and pipe.)
- Construction and demolition debris and bulky waste, NO Contractors, (furniture, mattresses, carpets)
- ABSOLUTELY NO TIRES.
- No refrigerators, air conditioners or propane tanks, No TV’S, monitors, laptops, or computers. No fluorescent bulbs, all types and sizes.
- No recyclables. Recyclables may be taken to any recycling station at no charge.
Pipe must be cut 4 feet or less in length. No fuel tanks or oil drums, only empty cans of paint. No brush, yard waste, bags of leaves, stumps or rocks. No household garbage or commercial waste of any kind. No commercial dumping by business or contractors.
Note: Each household must have or pick up a resident’s card from the Town Clerks office. The card must be presented at time of dumping. Only two pickup loads per card.
For Further Information Please Call: (845) 482-5390
Supervisor: Thomas R. Bose
Hwy Supt: Kris Scullion
Town Clerk: Kim Klein
This program is made possible by the Sullivan County Legislature, the Town of Callicoon Town Board and the Town of Callicoon Highway Department.
This year’s recipient is Marion Ziegler. She was named the award winner at the RSVP Luncheon. Congratulations, Marion!
This year’s Senior of the Year for the Town of Callicoon is Paul Hubert!
Welcome to the Town of Callicoon official website! This site was designed to assist residents as well as visitors by providing documents and other useful information concerning our Town. Hopefully, you will find it helpful and user friendly!
Thomas R. Bose