Regular Meeting – 7:30pm
- Agreement to Expend Highway Funds
- Open Bids/Salt Shed
- Advertise Bids – Stone, Sand, & Asphalt
- Request for Mowing Proposals – Park & Town Hall
- Municipal Clean Up Agreement with Sullivan County
- Set dates for Spring & Fall Clean Up
- Request Hauling Proposals for Spring & Fall Clean Up
- Road Closure Request – 5K Sap Run
The above picture is the National Guard delivering water and dry ice to the Youngsville Firehouse. The Youngsville Firehouse is open as a warming center for those who do not have power and will be giving out water and dry ice while the supply lasts.
Kim Klein – Town Clerk
Town of Callicoon
Photos By: Gary Cormier
This year’s recipient is Marion Ziegler!
This year’s Senior of the Year for the Town of Callicoon is Elsie Parks!
Welcome to the Town of Callicoon official website! This site was designed to assist residents as well as visitors by providing documents and other useful information concerning our Town. Hopefully, you will find it helpful and user friendly!
Thomas R. Bose