7:30 PM – Regular Town Board Meeting
- Advertise Bids – Stone, Sand, and Asphalt
- Request for Mowing Proposals Park & Town Hall
- Request for Hauling Proposals for Spring and Fall Clean up
- Road Closure Request – 5 K Sap Run
- Legislator Luiz Alvarez – State of the County
The above picture is the National Guard delivering water and dry ice to the Youngsville Firehouse. The Youngsville Firehouse is open as a warming center for those who do not have power and will be giving out water and dry ice while the supply lasts.
Kim Klein – Town Clerk
Town of Callicoon
Photos By: Gary Cormier
This year’s recipient is Marion Ziegler!
Welcome to the Town of Callicoon official website! This site was designed to assist residents as well as visitors by providing documents and other useful information concerning our Town. Hopefully, you will find it helpful and user friendly!
Thomas R. Bose